The solution presented includes equipment for collecting data from industrial systems, which allows data to be exported to a secure cloud, while maintaining the isolation of the network concerned. These data are then accessible in real time, through various innovative 100% cloud services, such as a hypervisor, a predictive maintenance system, or any other intelligent service, using an API.
The solution :
- Is simple to use and non-intrusive: a simple box connected to the sensor(s) of the machines is enough, and this system can be integrated on any infrastructure and industrial tools, even ageing ones.
- No intermediary: the user company remains the owner of its data, and the solution allows the exploitation of the data in a dedicated cloud environment.
- Maintains the isolation of the industrial network: the equipment is secured by design, and not only by IT solutions.
- Does not require any IT infrastructure management effort (thanks to a cloud environment)
- Scalable: Artificial intelligence allows the company to use its data for its own needs.
- The data is accessible everywhere and at any time, in real time, with any terminal: a simple internet connection is enough.
In addition, the serverless dimension of the solution also allows for on-the-go consumption, and therefore greater energy efficiency.